The Cliff Club at Snowbird Condo Vacation Rentals Offered
The Cliff Club at Snowbird is an upscale Gold Crown-rated timeshare property, located within The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort in Snowbird, Utah. The Cliff Club at Snowbird features condo vacation rental units with outstanding panoramic views of Little Cottonwood Canyon and the surrounding Wasatch Mountains, ski-in/ski-out capability, and access to and day usage of the outstanding Cliff Spa. Snow lovers know this is one of the world’s greatest downhill venues, with over 500 inches of fabulous powder annually.
Cliff Club at Snowbird guests enjoy the convenience of indoor ski lockers, onsite restaurants and cocktail lounges, heated pool, and three hot tubs available all year round, and much more. The Cliff Lodge’s amenities and hospitality ensure that guests enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
At Cliff Club at Snowbird, all lodging accommodations provide two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and can sleep up to 10 persons. These 2BR holiday rentals are what is known as “lockoffs”, allowing for the highest occupancy and usage flexibility. Each unit can be rented and used separately, and with full privacy, using its triple lock-out, which enables each condominium to be divided into up to three separate guest studios, or Modules. Click the link for details on the modules. Modules 1 and 3 are Studio/Bedroom (no kitchen, sleep 4), and Module 2 is Studio/Living Area/Kitchen (sleep 2).
We will work with our customers to arrange the ideal unit grouping for your travel party. Here are your condo vacation rental options:
- Option A: Rent the full two-bedroom condominium, occupying all 3 Modules (Modules 1, 2, and 3)
- Option B: Rent Modules 1 & 2, or Modules 2 & 3, as a one-bedroom condominium, and rent the remaining Module (1 or 3) as a standalone studio
- Option C: Rent each Module (1, 2, & 3) separately
Condo Vacation Rental Availability at The Cliff Club at Snowbird
For 2016, we have an excellent March college school holiday spring break snow week at a great price:
- 2BR/10 March 11 to March 18, 2016 $3999 (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
- Studio/4 Bedroom March 11 to March 18, 2016 $1799 (Module 1 and 3, which are identical layouts, 2 modules available)
- Studio/Living Area/Kitchen/2 March 11 to March 18, 2016 (Module 2) $1599
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
Rates are $3999 for the entire 2BR (includes Modules 1, 2 and 3), $1799 for Module 1 or 3, and $1599 for Module 2. Tax and cleaning included in this rate.
Compare to the resort’s regular weekly room-only rates of about $3000 for a studio/bedroom and $2800 for a studio/living area, and save! (source: Snowbird Reservations).
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal, which is an eBay company. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Click here to rent a Two Bedroom sleeps 10, a Studio/Bedroom sleeps 4, or a Studio/Living Area/Kitchen sleeps 2 condo vacation rental (see Option C, above). Note that if someone rents one or more of the individual modules, the 2BR option will no longer be possible.
The Cliff Club at Snowbird Overview
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort includes the finest facilities the skiing world has to offer combined with an unparalleled accessibility to a major metropolitan city and international airport. Snowbird has also fostered a reputation for its environmental stewardship, for which it also has been awarded numerous prestigious awards. This has been Dick Bass’ vision. He once said “My underlying dream for Snowbird is the creation of a year-round resort, which respects and complements the beauty and inspiration of this natural setting – a place dedicated to increasing human understanding through the enhancement of body, mind and spirit.”
The Cliff Club at Snowbird Unit Amenities
Each Crest Condominium consists of three lockoff units: two studio/bedroom units, and one studio/living/dining/kitchen unit. These spacious Crest Condominiums measure about 1500 square feet, with about 550 square feet in each of the two studio/bedroom units (Modules 1 and 3), and about 400 square feet in the studio/living unit (Module 2).
Each studio/bedroom unit sleeps 4 people, and provides a king bed and a queen American Leather Comfort Sleeper® sofa bed, small refrigerator, wet bar with sink, microwave, full bath and an exterior balcony.
The studio/living area unit, or great room, offers a comfortable resting and gathering place after a day of activities. It sleeps 2 people in an American Leather Comfort Sleeper® sofa bed. The unit is decorated in mission style furniture with Persian rug accents, hand-picked artwork and custom cherry wood cabinetry. The studio/living area villa includes a full kitchen with microwave, dining area with table for 4 people, a full bath, and a balcony with a two-person hot tub.
To view the Crest Condominium floor plan click here.
Crest Condominium Amenity Summary:
- 3 full baths w/marble countertops
- 3 televisions w/cable programming
- 3 DVD players
- 2 person hot tub on a private balcony (studio/living area unit only)
- Dining area (studio/living area unit only)
- Electronic locking safes
- Full kitchen featuring: Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove w/Oven, Coffee Maker (studio/living area unit only)
The Cliff Club at Snowbird Onsite Amenities
The Cliff Club at Snowbird is a complete winter resort. Our guests will enjoy the following amenities during their stay:
- The convenience of the Snowbird Village for shopping and restaurants
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Mid-week light housekeeping service
- Non-smoking guest rooms and public areas
- Public safety and security department
- Complimentary valet parking service
- Available luggage porter service
- Complimentary use of The Cliff Spa (for those 16 years of age and older) including:
- Weightlifting and cardiovascular exercise equipment
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Swimming pools and hottubs/Jacuzzis
- Relaxation and sunning areas
- Hot beverages
- Access to The Cliff Lodge swimming pool and hot tub complex
- Washer and dryer facilities in The Cliff Lodge
Optional (fee-based) services include:
- Valet laundry and dry-cleaning
- Daily housekeeping services
- Fine restaurants & shops
- The full-service Cliff Spa & Salon (featuring yoga and massage)
- Business center
- Room service
- Transportation service available to off-site activities
- Camp Snowbird Children’s Center
- On-site catering department
- And much more!
The Cliff Club at Snowbird Local Activities
You will have more to do, than time to do it, during your Spring Break ski holiday vacation. Here are just some of the activities and programs offered at Snowbird Resort:
- Winter Tram Rides. Ride the Snowbird icon to the 11,000 foot summit of Hidden Peak.
- Mountain Tours. Take a tour of Snowbird with our friendly Mountain Hosts.
- Night Skiing. Extend your time on the mountain with night skiing on Chickadee. Offered every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, conditions permitting.
- Snowcat Skiing for Nature. Explore Snowbird’s backcountry terrain with catskiing tours.
- Snowmobile Tours. Get back into nature and tour the backcountry on a snowmobile.
- Snowshoeing. Slow down and explore the Bird on snowshoes.
- Ski with a Ranger. Join a Ranger for a free, guided, naturalist-led tour on easy to intermediate runs.
- Fly Fishing. Guided fly fishing trips on Utah’s most beautiful streams.
- Heli-Skiing. Wasatch Powderbird Guides specialize in private and small-group helicopter ski trips.
- Backcountry Tours. Tour the Wasatch backcountry with Snowbird’s expert guides.
- Interconnect Tours. The Ski Utah Interconnect Tour offers an exciting way to experience the Wasatch backcountry.
- Avalanche Training Center. Practice your skills at the fully-automated avalanche rescue training facility.
- Avalanche Transceiver Skills. Learn how to safely navigate the Wasatch backcountry.
- Backcountry Skills. Learn and practice navigating the backcountry safely with Snowbird’s expert guides.
- Adaptive Sports. Wasatch Adaptive Sport’s programs build strength, stamina and self-esteem while enhancing the quality of life for all our participants.
In addition to everything you can arrange at the resort, it’s about 30 minutes into Salt Lake City, where numerous urban, cultural, entertainment, and religious activities may be found.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is email@example.com, and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.
Snow and Ski Report
Click here for current Utah ski conditions.