Condo Vacation Rental Availability Alpenrose Resort Breckenridge
We offer one bedroom villas with den, and two bedroom ski condo weekly vacation rentals. All holiday rentals sleep 6 people.
In 2017 and 2018, we have lodging accommodations for the following dates (Friday check-in days only):
- 2BR Unit 206 Week 51 Christmas, December 22 to December 25, 2017 $799 (3 nights, weekend)
- 1BR Den Unit 103 Week 52 New Years, January 1 to January 5, 2018 $1189 (4 nights, weekdays)
- 2BR Unit 202 Week 7, Presidents Day February 16 to February 23, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 102 Week 8, February 23 to March 2, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 102 Week 9, Spring Break March 2 to March 9, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 102 Week 10, Spring Break March 9 to March 16, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 206 Week 10, Spring Break March 9 to March 16, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 102 Week 11, Spring Break March 16 to March 23, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 101 Week 11, Spring Break March 16 to March 23, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
- 2BR Unit 106 Week 12, Spring Break March 23 to March 30, 2018 $1099 (compare at $1490)
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
“Compare at” pricing from Alpine Meadows Property Management timeshare and condo rentals website at alpine-meadows.com, as of May 1, 2017.
We also offer:
- 3 night weekend rental (Friday through Sunday) for 70% of the weekly rate, or
- 4 night weeknight rental (Monday through Thursday) for 70% of the weekly rate.
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay! Rent from us, and save!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Contact us for a 3 night or 4 night rental, or click here to check weekly availability or to rent your full week.
Alpenrose Resort Breckenridge Overview and Amenities
The Alpenrose Resort Breckenridge is located in the heart of Breckenridge at 400 South French Street. With beautiful scenery all around you, it is like a breath of fresh air to arrive at your condo, take off your ski boots and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Rocky Mountains. Our lodging accommodations are only a short walk to Main Street in Breckenridge, where shopping and dining options abound.
Alpenrose condo vacation rentals are located just two blocks from Main Street and are directly on the bus route. This convenient location is a short walk to shops, restaurants and museums.
You don’t need a car to visit Breckenridge — you can ride the excellent FREE bus service provided by Summit Stage (County) and the Town of Breckenridge. If you have a car, you’ll find one off-street free parking space at your unit. No oversized vehicles, RVs, or trailers. Extra parking is available offsite at Ice Arena or at Airport Road ($5-$15 for cars parked overnight).
Alpenrose Resort Breckenridge offers offers either 1 bedroom with den or 2 bedroom holiday rentals. Amenities include an onsite hot tub area, community laundry room and large common area sitting room. All condos sleep 6 people, have one bath, and a fully equipped kitchen. The 1BR with den villas include a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, queen bed in the master bedroom, and bunk beds in the den area. The 2BR lodging units include queen sleeper sofa in the living room, queen bed in the master bedroom, and 2 twin beds in the 2nd bedroom.
The community hot tubs are located on the lower level of the building.
Area Activities and Recreation
Summer: Golf, Tennis, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Fishing, Boating & Rafting or a day of Shopping.
Winter: Skiing & Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Snowmobiling, Sleigh Rides, ice-skating, or Tubing. Or partake in a relaxing evening of apres ski or dine at one of many fine restaurants in Breckenridge.
Go here to find information on more to do in Breckenridge and Summit County.
All Alpenrose Resort guests and owners check in and out through the Alpine Meadows Management office, located at 416 Ridge Street in Breckenridge, Colorado. Call the office to confirm after-hours check-in arrangements.
Current Snow and Ski Conditions
Click here for current Colorado ski conditions.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.