Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Condo Vacation Rentals Offered
Located in Utah’s Wasatch Mountains at the Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, the Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird offers access to outstanding skiing and is a friendly, relaxing and affordable lodging option for families and couples on a budget.
The Iron Blosam Lodge is named after a historic Little Cottonwood Canyon Mining Claim “Iron Blosam,” hence the phonetic spelling. The rugged concrete and iron structure is dressed with displays on historic mining artifacts and vintage skis. Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird was fully opened in the fall of 1975.
Iron Blosam Lodge was one of the first timeshare properties in the world and was the first timeshare development in a ski area in North America.
Condo Vacation Rental Availability at Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird
We offer Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Unit 705, a “Bedroom A” Hotel type unit located on the 7th Floor, for Week 11 (mid-March), Saturday check-ins.
For 2018, we have our normal March week, and a special January week, both at great prices, with tax and cleaning included:
- Studio North Efficiency Unit 1027 (sleeps 4) January 20 to January 27, 2018 $1099 RENTED 900
- Bedroom “A” Hotel Unit 705 (sleeps 4) March 17 to March 24, 2018 $1199
Click the button — if you see your desired week on the list — then, it is available for purchase.
Save about 50% off the resort’s regular rate of $2500 per week! (source: Snowbird Reservations).
The prices shown are the TOTAL prices. There are NO additional charges (such as sales or lodging taxes, cleaning fees, deposits, booking fees, etc.). The price you see is the price you pay!
We have made renting a week fast, easy, and most importantly, safe! You won’t be reading the numbers off your credit card to some stranger on the phone (who knows where those might end up?).
Instead, your payment is handled discretely and securely by PayPal. If you are already a PayPal member, you are familiar with the benefits of using PayPal to buy on the Internet. If you don’t have a PayPal account, that’s alright, you don’t need one! PayPal’s secure system allows you to use any major credit card to make your payment. There is no cost to you for using PayPal, and by using a credit card, your purchase is protected and your peace of mind assured.
Please click here to check availability or to rent a week.
Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Overview
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort includes the finest facilities the skiing world has to offer combined with an unparalleled accessibility to a major metropolitan city and international airport. Snowbird has also fostered a reputation for its environmental stewardship, for which it also has been awarded numerous prestigious awards. This has been Dick Bass’ vision. He once said “My underlying dream for Snowbird is the creation of a year-round resort, which respects and complements the beauty and inspiration of this natural setting – a place dedicated to increasing human understanding through the enhancement of body, mind and spirit.”
Snowbird, Utah is in the heart of the Wasatch-Cache National Forest in Little Cottonwood Canyon, one mile down canyon from Alta.
The Snowbird Resort is the most accessible world-renowned four season mountain resort in North America: only 29 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport, with over 600 daily non-stop flights from most major U.S. cities. Ground transportation to and from the airport is available through Canyon Transportation.
Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Unit Amenities
- The “Bedroom” units are the largest units at Iron Blosam (except for 2 level suites) measuring 555 square feet, with fridge and coffermaker, but no kitchen.
- The studios measure 480 square feet and include a kitchen.
- 2 queen beds, sleeps 4 people in Bedroom
- Queen bed and queen sofabed in Studio
- 1 full bath
- South view balcony on Bedroom, north view on Studio
Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Onsite Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Wine and cheese party
- Guest activities such as Bingo
- Walk to lifts (more or less ski-in ski-out)
The Snowbird community offers:
- A luxurious spa
- Fifteen restaurants
- Four bars
- A small grocery and convenience store
- Ski apparel and pro shops
- 29,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
- A licensed infant-day care facility
Iron Blosam’s desk and hospitality staff are dedicated to helping make your vacation time at Snowbird special.
Iron Blosam Lodge at Snowbird Local Activities
You will have more to do, than time to do it, during your Spring Break ski holiday vacation. Here are just some of the activities and programs offered at the Snowbird Resort:
- Winter Tram Rides. Ride the Snowbird icon to the 11,000 foot summit of Hidden Peak.
- Mountain Tours. Take a tour of Snowbird with our friendly Mountain Hosts.
- Night Skiing. Extend your time on the mountain with night skiing on Chickadee. Offered every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, conditions permitting.
- Snowcat Skiing for Nature. Explore Snowbird’s backcountry terrain with catskiing tours.
- Snowmobile Tours. Get back into nature and tour the backcountry on a snowmobile.
- Snowshoeing. Slow down and explore the Bird on snowshoes.
- Ski with a Ranger. Join a Ranger for a free, guided, naturalist-led tour on easy to intermediate runs.
- Fly Fishing. Guided fly fishing trips on Utah’s most beautiful streams.
- Heli-Skiing. Wasatch Powderbird Guides specialize in private and small-group helicopter ski trips.
- Backcountry Tours. Tour the Wasatch backcountry with Snowbird’s expert guides.
- Interconnect Tours. The Ski Utah Interconnect Tour offers an exciting way to experience the Wasatch backcountry.
- Avalanche Training Center. Practice your skills at the fully-automated avalanche rescue training facility.
- Avalanche Transceiver Skills. Learn how to safely navigate the Wasatch backcountry.
- Backcountry Skills. Learn and practice navigating the backcountry safely with Snowbird’s expert guides.
- Adaptive Sports. Wasatch Adaptive Sport’s programs build strength, stamina and self-esteem while enhancing the quality of life for all our participants.
In addition to everything you can arrange at the resort, it’s about 30 minutes into Salt Lake City, where numerous urban, cultural, entertainment, and religious activities may be found.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding anything on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is [email protected], and our telephone number is (520) 761-1412.
Snow and Ski Report
Click here for current Utah ski conditions.